Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's all about the money... Or is it?


If you look at life strictly in terms of dollars and cents, you are only looking at a fraction of what life has to offer.

While it is true that it takes money to make lots of things happen, it also takes relationships. And sometimes those relationships will lead to the money that you need to advance your other goals.

This sounds like which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Strive for balance in everything you do.

Give of yourself.
Get involved.

I got involved with one of our local Lions clubs which is focused on sight related activities.
I also sit on the Board of Directors for our Local Advertising Federation, because I want to see that things are done to promote ethical practices in advertising and marketing.
I am part of a marketing board for our local Boy Scout Council, because I want them to be able to reach out to the youth the way they did me when I was in my teens. (I am an Eagle Scout).
And there are a couple other organizations that I serve too.

This is part of my personal marketing too. What are you doing to achieve balance and build your brand?

It has to come from the heart.
And the money will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment